Fitness Education Resources – SISFFIT001 Provide Health Screening and Fitness Orientation Training and Assessment Resources
Unit of Competence: SISFFIT001 Provide Health Screening and Fitness Orientation
Belongs to Qualification: SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness
One of the greatest issues many of us have seen over the last 15 years with many of the 'so-called' training and resource experts is that they will happily provide you with an over cooked, over complicated version of a units assessment requirements which, on many occasions, consists of between 5 to 12 assessment lengthy tasks that are quite simply unrealistic and impractical to implement in a real world classroom or blended learning environment.
In many cases the units true interpretation and intent are set aside and replaced with multiple assessment tasks which all assess the same criteria in a similar way.
We ourselves have been a victim of, and seen other RTOs and TAFEs spend thousands of dollars on training and assessment materials that cannot be used straight out of the box without having spent countless amounts of time, resources and, in many cases more money to redesign and redevelop those purchased materials to make them fit and ready for use within a RTO.
THE INTELLIGENT TRAINING SOLUTIONS DIFFERENCE!
We promise to delivery up-to-date, professionally produced resources that are electronically delivered to you, no waiting on CDs to be sent in the mail!. This includes editable MS Word and Prezi files delivered within 60 minutes of purchase and best of all we sell you the files so that you can rebrand and print your own assessments as many times as you like.
Our materials are all produced in-house and are tried and tested by our own trainers and assessors within our own RTO. Each and every time we go through an audit you will directly benefit as any changes made to the unit purchase will be sent to you automatically via your client portal.
Each time we receive feedback from our clients, students, trainers, assessors or employers you will directly benefit. Like all RTOs and TAFEs, we are obligated to constantly monitor and evaluate our materials against industry engagement, industry and learner feedback and the units of competence themselves. Each time we update our materials we document the update on a continuous improvement register and upload the changes to our client portal. You are then immediatley notified by the portal that an update is available to download.
Our team can create high quality, audit compliant resources for even the most complex of units and have the flexibility to produce materials for any size RTO or TAFE institute.
ABOUT THE SISFFIT001 MATERIALS
This resource is based on the unit of competency SISFFIT001 Provide health screening and fitness orientation. This unit has been designed and developed for the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness Course that is delivered by RTOs and TAFEs across Australia.
All training and assessment resources are delivered to you via your own private customer login portal and are MS Word and Prezi files that are fully editable and free to re-brand and reproduce.
- Formative Assessment Tools
- Delivery and Assessment Plan
- Full Audit Mapping for all Training and Assessment resources
- Training and Assessment Strategy Template | Loaded with real course data to be used as either an example or template of your audit requirements.
- Relevant Checklists, Templates, Forms and Supporting Documents
- Prezi Trainer's Presentation (update available shortly)
When you purchase our assessment materials you are not just given the assessment tool in a Word Document and left on your own to sort it all out. Intelligent Training Solutions will generally provide you with three version of the same assessment tool. They are:
- Master Assessment Tool
- Assessor Assessment Tool
- Student Assessment Tool
MASTER ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Our Master assessment tools are a complete, all in one, version of the units assessment and performance requirements. All of our Master Assessment Tools are colour coded for ease of use by any course trainer, assessor or training manager and are developed to offer a user friendly experience when dealing with complex nature of RTO auditing requirements. Our master assessment tools (inclusive of both formative and summative assessments) include the following vital audit and trainer information:
- Assessment summary page – Trainer Requirement
- General assessor instructions – Trainer Requirement
- Assessment cover sheet – Audit Requirement
- General student information – Trainer Requirement
- Student Instructions for each specific assessment tasks – Audit Requirement
- Assessor Instructions for each specific assessment task – Audit Requirement
- Third party assessor instruction for each specific assessment task (only available if required by the unit of competence) – Audit Requirement
- Model responses or each assessment task – Audit Requirement
- A range of difference assessment tasks (covering both theory and practical elements as required by the unit) – Audit Requirement
- Detailed, measurable and clear assessor checklists for all practical or observation assessment tasks. – Audit Requirement
- Clean, ready to use written assessments allowing for easy marking by course assessors. – Audit and Trainer Requirement
- Clean, simple to use third party reports (only available if required by the unit of competence) – Audit and Trainer Requirement
- Clean and clear layout allowing for both students and trainers to know exactly which sections of the assessment need to be completed by them – Trainer Requirement
COLOUR CODED SYSTEM
All Intelligent Training Solutions assessments follow a specific colour coding system allowing course trainers, assessors and training manager to know exactly which sections of the assessment need to be completed by the learner (student) and which sections of the assessment are to be completed by the course assessor. This is a very simple, yet effective system.
ASSESSOR ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Our assessor version of the assessment tool is provided to you as a 'ready to use in the classroom' document. Our assessor version removes all the non-essential information found in the Master Assessment tool and leaves the assessor with a working document to be used in class. The assessor version generally consist of:
- Assessor instructions for each assessment task.
- Blank Assessor checklists, model answers removed for use in a classroom.
- Blank Third Party reports, suggested responses removed.
- Blank Student written assessment, model answers removed ready to be administrated to a individual learner.
STUDENT ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Our student version of the assessment tool is also provided to you as a 'ready to use in the classroom' document. Our student version removes all the non-essential information found in the Master Assessment tool and leaves the student with their assessment requirements for the unit. The student version generally consist of:
- Student instructions for each assessment task, both theory and practical assessment tasks.
- Blank Student written assessment or projects with the model answers removed ready to be administrated.
DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT PLANS
Delivery and assessment plans need to be created for each unit of competence on an RTOs scope of registration. We all understand that an RTO may delivery the same qualification however the methods and approaches used the delivery the learning and assessment outcomes will greatly vary between RTOs. As delivery and assessment plans form part of any units audit we will provide you with our own Delivery and Assessment Plan that you may either use 'straight out of the box' or customise to suit your own RTO.
Our delivery and assessment plans includes information such as:
- Table of Contents
- Attendance Policy
- Information of personal study commitments
- Information on the units targeted learners
- Required resources to delivery and assess the unit
- Assessment requirements and much, much more.
All up, our delivery and assessment plan addresses over 20 difference areas required in order to successfully delivery and assess the unit of competence.
Full Audit Mapping for all Training and Assessment resources
Training and Assessment Strategy Template | Loaded with real course data to be used as either an example or template of your audit requirements.
Relevant Checklists, Templates, Forms and Supporting Documents
Prezi Trainer's Presentation (update available shortly)
All our materials come with our Upgrade and Audit Guarantee.
Click the logos above to view our terms and conditions for both our Lifetime Guarantee and our Audit Support Guarantee.