2018 ENROLMENT FORM
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM CAREFULLY
Required or compulsory information will be highlighted in RED TEXT and must be provided or your enrolment or it will be denied.
If you require assistance with this form please call (03) 9351 1068 then press Option 3. Interstate students can call 1300 585 866.
If you selected NO then please move to the next question otherwise please insert your ITS Student Number below
SECTION B - PERSONAL DETAILS
If possible, PLEASE provide us with both a home (land line) number and a mobile number. As most of our courses have practical
sessions within them it may become important for our trainers to contact you should the need arise.
What is the address of your usual residence?
(REQUIRED FOR AVETMISS 8)
Please provide the physical address (street number and name not post office box) where you usually reside rather than any
temporary address at which you reside for training, work or other purposes before returning to your home.
If you are from a rural area use the address from your state’s or territory’s rural property addressing’ or ‘numbering’ system as your
residential street. Building/property name is the official place name or common usage name for an address site, including the name of a building, Aboriginal community, homestead, building complex, agricultural property, park or unbounded address site. This is the address your qualification will be sent.
What is your postal address? (IF DIFFERENT FROM THE ABOVE)
If you selecting 'As Above' please move to the next question.
Do you have a Unique Student Identifier (USI)? (Example: 9WKC867EAA)
You will not
need a USI to enrol or attend this course, HOWEVER, as of the 01st January 2015, Intelligent Training Solutions is prevented from issuing you with your nationally recognised VET qualification, Certificate of Completion, Statement of Attainment, or a Statement of Results when you complete your course if you have not supplied us with your Unique Student Identifier (USI). To view the USI privacy notice, visit the USI website
CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR USI: https://www.usi.gov.au/students
Yes (If so, please specify below)
Yes, but the USI is unknown
No, I have never been issued with a Unique Student Identifier Number
Emergency contact details
Who would you like us to contact in the unlikely event of an emergency? Most of our courses contain a practical element so it may be important for our trainers to contact them should the need present itself. Please ensure you nominate somebody that can be contacted and who knows your medical history.
SECTION C - AVETMISS DATA
Intelligent Training Solutions is required to collect the following information for NCVER. For more information on AVETMISS data collection please visit the NCVER website. For a quick overview on why we need to collect the following information watch the following NCVER video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hveBYeuGee4 You are entitled to view your own personal information held by Intelligent Training Solutions Pty Ltd. If you wish to view your records please contact us.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Mutual Recognition
(Note: If you have you may be eligible for Mutual Recognition. Please contact the ITS Training Manager for additional information)
(Note: If you have you may be eligible for RPL. Please contact the ITS Training Manager for additional information)
Language and cultural diversity
If No, go to question 5.
If No, go to question 10.
Acquired brain impairment
Previous qualifications achieved
if No - go to question 17.
Bachelor degree or higher degree
Advanced diploma or associate degree
Diploma (or associate diploma)
Certificate IV (or advanced certificate/technician)
Certificate III (or trade certificate)
Example: Certificate II in Aged Care
SECTION D - ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW OUR ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW. You can also download a copy of our forms or the Information handbook by clicking the Student Administration link below
Your Enrolments Terms and Conditions
SECTION E - THIRD PARTY FUNDED COURSES
Please complete this section if your workplace, school or another organisation will be paying for your course. Be sure to provide us with as much information as possible to ensure that our staff can successfully invoice the third party.
If YES, please complete the details below.
How did you find us?*
Referred by another RTO
Referred by a friend
Local Neighbourhood House
PRIVACY NOTICE AND STUDENT DECLARATION – THIS SECTION MUST BE COMPLETED.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Intelligent Training Solutions is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER)
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Intelligent Training Solutions for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Intelligent Training Solutions may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
- School - If you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeshipo or traineeship;
- Employer - If you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclsoed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes;
- Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification, and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts;
- Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
- Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administrated by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au
- I declare that the information I have provided, to the best of my knowledge, is true and correct.
- I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.
- I understand the terms and conditions of this written agreement including the refund procedures. I have been fully advised of the fees and refund conditions of enrolment and agree to be a student at Intelligent Training Solutions Pty Ltd (RTO: 22570).
- I agree to pay all fees and charges listed above as that is part of this agreement. I understand that if I nominated a third party to make payment for this enrolment, I remain liable for all enrolment fees until such time as the nominated third party has settled the account.
- I agree to give ITS Pty Ltd 7 day's notice if I do not intend to attend a course I have been enrolled into and agree that should I fail to give such notice than I am liable for the FULL course fee to be invoiced to me. Failure to officially withdraw from a course (as stated in our refund clause) will result in a vacant position within the course and will deprive ITS and the course from the revenue it would provide.
- I give permission for Intelligent Training Solutions to apply or search for my Unique Student Identifier on my behalf if I do not provide one myself within this Enrolment Form and I understand that by providing my USI to Intelligent Training Solutions I give permission for Intelligent Training Solutions to view the course records contained in my USI account.
By completing the following fields, you are signing this enrolment form electronically. You agree your electronic acknowledgement (name, mobile number and acknowledgement date) is the legal equivalent of your signature on this enrolment.
- I understand that I can view my own records held by Intelligent Training Solutions by contacting the administration office.
Course Suitability Statement
I have made my own enquiries and believe that this training course is suitable for my personal and/or career purposes. I consider that, based on my educational attainment, capabilities, aspirations and interests, this training is appropriate for me.
PAYMENT OF COURSE FEES
Intelligent Training Solutions can accept payment for your course fees in the following ways:
On Invoice - All our invoices contain payment options including Direct Bank Transfer details.
We can also accept payment via the following methods, however, payments made using the following methods will incur a 2% surcharge
Credit Card via our PayPal Systems
If you select 'PayPal' as your method of payment and then don't finalise your payment on the PayPal system, your enrolment form will be automatically cancelled by our system and will require you to start again.