Interest Free Payment Plans.
Study Now. Pay Later. Pay Right
Payright by Devizo Zero is a no interest payment plan that allows students to enrol into a course by paying a deposit and utilising a Devizo Zewro account to cover the balance of the enrolment fee.
Why Pay with PayRight?
- Always Interest-Free
Unlike traditional payment plans, PayRight don’t charge interest, enjoy your course and pay for it over time.
- Flexible Payment Options
You choose your term, your deposit and your repayment frequency
- Better than paying with a Credit Card
Why risk paying high interest charges, keep you credit card free for emergencies and pay using PayRight
- Manage your PayRight Account
Make additional payments, change payment dates or your contact details simply and securley through your online account
- Do I receive my Certificate when I finished my course even if I have not completed my payment plan? Yes, Intelligent Training Solutions will issue you with your Certificate once you have completed your course regardless of how long you may have left on your PayRight Payment Plan.
- What happens if I need to withdraw or defer from my course?
In the event you need to withdraw from your course the standard enrolment terms and conditions will be applied. In the event of a refund, Intelligent Training Solutions will apply any refund directly to your PayRight account (No cash refunds will be provided unless your payment plan has been paid in full). Any money that may still need to be paid for your course fees will remain on your payment plan.
In the event you need to defer from your course, the standard enrolment terms and conditions will be applied. You will also need to contact PayRight or login to your online account) and adjust your repayments.
To view the current enrolment terms and conditions visit: https://www.its.vic.edu.au/enrolment-terms/
- How long does the application process take?The application process takes anywhere between 8 to 16 minutes to complete. Successful students will be given an approval on the spot.
Application and Approval Process
An Intelligent Training Solutions staff member will need to oversee your application and confirm that you meet the minimum requirements set out below. We will also need to confirm that all of the relevant documents and information you have provided is accurate. The following minimum criteria will need to be established:
- You will need to provide evidence that you are employeed on either a full-time or permanent part time basis or that you are self-employed
- If you are self-employed, you will need to provide us with your ABN
- You will need to provide two forms of acceptable identification (one must be a valid Australian Drivers Licence). All ID must be current.
- You must be over 18 years of age and an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Permanent residents must provide a copy of a valid permanent residents visa)
- You will need to provide PayRight with your direct debit details as payment plan repayments must be made via direct debit
For more information visit the PayRight website: https://www.payright.com.au/